Mykolaiv Port Elevator
Mykolaiv port elevator was built in 1930. At that time the enterprise was one of the largest elevators in the state and Europe and the third in the world, the real standard of home port elevator construction.
The main area of subsidiary’s activity is rendering services in import and export operations with grain and oilseeds, storing and shipping of grain and oilseeds.
The total service grain capacity of the subsidiary “Mykolaiv Elevator Storage” makes 69 thousand tons.
The main storing cultures are wheat, barley, rape and sunflower.
The subsidiary has a household plot for grain growing on the leased 2347 ha.
The subsidiary’s capacities in taking/shipping of grain:
- taking from railway transport – 3500 ton/day;
- taking from motor transport – 3000 ton/day;
- water transport loading – 7000 ton/day;
- motor transport loading – 2000 ton/day;
- railway transport loading – 2000 ton/day.