Bilokrinitskyi elevator situated near the railway station Bila Krinitsia of Velikooleksandrivskyi district in Kherson region had operated as early as 1932. But in the Great Patriotic War the building was fully destroyed.
In 1959 it was finished the construction of new elevator. Two more elevator bodies were finished building in 1975.
The main area of subsidiary’s activity is rendering services in taking, brining the quality to the basic standards, storing and shipping of grain and oilseed crops.
The total service grain capacity of the subsidiary “Bilokrinitskyi mill” makes 52.4 thousand tons including the elevator one – 30 thousand tons, and store capacity – 22.4 thousand tons.
The main storing cultures are wheat, maize, barley, rape and sunflower.
The subsidiary’s capacities in taking/shipping of grain:
– taking from motor transport – 3000 ton/day;
– taking from railway transport – 500 ton/day;
– railway transport loading – 500-2000 ton/day;
– motor transport loading – 1000 ton/day;
– drying of grain and oil crops – 1200 ton/day;
– peeling of grain and oil crops – 2500 ton/day.